Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Charmed, I'm Sure

I decided to give my two "bestest" friends (and myself) each a charm bracelet to celebrate our forty plus years of friendship and love.  I started with some personal charms for each of us which included silhouettes with our children's names and birth dates.  Of course, I looked for the old fashioned type of silhouette charm that my mother had worn on her bracelet.  I found them and was delighted at how they came out after being engraved.  I next had a round disc personalized with our three names and our "group nickname".  Of course, I had to include a wine glass charm since that is our drink of choice when we are together.  I then looked high and low for a charm to represent Avalon, which is the Jersey shore that we have frequented together over many years.  I found a fabulous handmade Avalon charm on an great etsy shop called sweetmaddie and ordered three.  I cannot wait to give my sweet friends their bracelets.  I hope they love them as much as I. I have to say that having such wonderful, wonderful friends has given me a delightfully charmed life.

Here are some other precious family charm bracelets.